Friday, May 23, 2014

The kids are sleeping....ready, set, cant sleep.

Well as a mom you have one goal at the end of the night, get the kids to bed!
So far they have yet to start and end in their room.  Kamiah likes to watch a movie and fall asleep at the foot of our bed.  Bryson was sleeping when I got out of my bath, thank you Jeremiah!

So, Kamiah falls asleep and I am good to go.  Fall asleep and maybe get in a three hour stretch!!  Nope I am too busy thinking about what I need to do tomorrow, what I didn't do today and what I could get done if I just got out of bed.  Ugh, facebook you are not helping me either....why cant I just stop scrolling?!

Time to tell Jeremiah to turn off the t.v.  I am waiting to hear, "im still watching that. .."  He has this very special gift, you know....even when he is snoring he still happens to be watching whatever is on.  But tonight he just shuts it off :)

An hour later...human snack bar.  Oh well...I wouldnt have it any other way!  The view to my left and the view to my right is nothing less then perfect <3

No comments:

Post a Comment