Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finding the perfect guy

Well im confident I have.  Obviously he isnt perfect.  And I dont believe this because we just started dating and haven't seen his flaws yet, because after 6 1/2 years im sure I know them better than he dose.  But his flaws are part of the perfection, lets face it ladies and gents, we all have them.   So if you are looking for someone without them have fun.  And if you do happen to find that one flawless guy, he probably wont stick around long because you yourself, are not flawless.

Let me also add he dose do things that drives me nuts....currently him and the kids are eating popcorn in bed.  Makes me crazy. Lol. But the kids think its the coolest thing ever.

A huge part of his perfection is how much he shows me he appreciates what I do.  For over 6 years now most of the time I make dinner and I like having it ready wjen he gets home from work and out of the shower, each time I make him a plate and each time he tell me ," Thanks Babe, you didnt have to."  And each time for some reason he still doesnt expect me to do it.  This makes me smile and makes me want to keep doing it.  Constantly telling me how much he appreciates what in do with our kids, to me this is huge.  A LOT of stay at home moms are left underappreciated.   After a long day of working for my business or at a part time job I sometimes work, I come home to bathed kids, a clean house, a bubble bath and a drink waiting for me.  He is just the best :)

He never talkes to me like he is bigger than I am.  Obviously we have an argument every now and then and things can get heated, but a fight once every few months is healthy, in my opinion.

He is the best dad ever.  Honestly the way I seen him connect with his nephew was what immediately attacked me to him.  I knew, some clicked inside my head he would be the best dad.  He didnt know it yet, but I felt it.  In the next few weeks I believed in fate.  I knew id be happy spending the rest of forever with him.  It was weird and made me a little uncomfortable.   After dating a few months we decided to move across the country to FL.  Everyone said we crazy, but I felt completely secure and safe in our decision. 

We have been through rough times and pulled through.   We have hit patches where it would have been easier to walk away, but we didn't.  When there is an issue we work it out.  We both know what we have is what people search for forever and by some crazy chance of fate we found it and we will do what it takes to keep it<3

Instead of getting all gushy ill just say, I know there is someone perfect for everyone.  But you cant force it.  It just has to happen.  And as much as you may want it to be, sometimes it just isnt.  I am confident I have the perfect other half and cant wait to see what the rest of forever brings us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment