Saturday, August 9, 2014

Life with my three year old.

Seriously.  My child is not a normal 3.  Shes crazy.  Lol

Last night jeremiah says- "do we have to listen to this?" (Country)

You're just going to have to deal with it dad. - Miah.

I order her a happy meal.  She is digging through the box.
"Umm. I didn't order a go-gurt." (No you ordered fries, chicken nuggets and lots and lots of ketchup.  Dont worry I got it.)

I dont say anything.

"Ummm hello? Mommy? I didn't order go-gurt."

"Well Kamiah it was that or apple slices."

"Its fine."

"Did you want apples?"

"Its fine...whatever you want mom."

Seriously^

She just finished a week of dance. She loved it.  So this fall we will be doing Dance and Gymnastics.  And preschool.

Then we have Mr.Bryson.  He is going to be just like her....but more laid back.

I was yelling at Kamiah for not picking up her toys and putting them back where she got them.  Bryson had just taken a car out of a bowl...he looks at me, looks at the car and then throws it back into the bowl.  I said," good boy, Bryson!  You put it back where you found it!!"  He got the biggest smile in his face and shook his head yes....already trying to one up his sister. Lol

Well...off to get the little ones breakfast. Kamiah is waiting for a snapchat and asking what time it is...Bryson is using a shoe on his hand...because that's obviously what they are for... <3. Ahhh! Wait he just stood up and took a step..  getting close!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment