Monday, February 2, 2015

Garlic ears!!

Well.  We have been having the worst iasues with poor little mans ears!!  Even after tubes we keep getting infections.  And of course we needed to get one 4 days into our 2 wk fl vacation. He was a trooper though.  The only thing that helped with his night pain was garlic taped to his ears.  Sounds crazy. But it was legit!! Haha. Then we get home to try different antibiotics and they didnt work.  Poor little man had to get a series of 3 shots.  And still he is in pain. :(  Dr again on wed.

Kamiah has been a champ at meltdowns the last few weeks.  And boy does she have the best excuses.  Amazes me she is only 3, because her artitude is definitely 8 or 9.

Before we left for FL Jeremiah put electric start in my car as a surprise!  Best surprise ever!!! <3. He also cleaned (scrubbed) the car, buffed the headlights,  had a bubble bath ready for me when I got home and a glass of my favorite wine with candles.  Sometimes he definitely outdoes himself!!

I seriously have the best little family.  Even though in days like today, where one meltdown is followed by another and I want to pull my hair out or Jeremiah is driving me nuts, they still rock :)

Now, off to pull apart a fight and make Miah nap. Yay! 😕

No comments:

Post a Comment